Monday, December 25, 2017

How to make ready apartment

My home is ready. It is a ready apartment. At first it was not ready. My booking was started at five years ago. I got the home loan facility and contact the developer companies. After an analysis between several developers I chose one and after the booking I have to wait for a five years of long time. But it is not still as beautiful as i was dreamed. What can I do now. I am not able to complete the interior design for my flat. I do not know how to decorate it. My elder brother told me you can decorate your home as like as my ready flat which for sale. I know that decorating my apartment without the professional knowledge will be a matter to sale it later. I must need a professional interior designer or consultant to discuss about. Later I got the world's famous Interior company named Bangla Cottage. At last it is completed developing my apartment by this interior design and decoration firm. Now it is awesome to me almost to my relatives and welfare communities whom i like most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts